Ideal for business class environments. The FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader introduces advanced RFID radio technology for faster, more accurate read rates and more consistent performance even in challenging environments. The new radio is paired with a more flexible Linux-based network architecture that integrates the tools and open-standard interfaces needed for fast, easy deployment with RFID and back-end applications.
The result is a fixed RFID reader that sets a new performance standard — delivering peak performance at all times with excellent reader sensitivity and better interference rejection, at a lower cost per read point.
- Read speed: over 1200 tags per second.
- Power over Ethernet, GPIO, USB to add WiFi and Blue-tooth connections.
- Option 2 ports (for 2 antennas RFID) or 4 ports (4 antennas RFID)
- Compatible with worldwide frequency (FCC & ETSI)
- EPC standard protocols: Global UHF Class 1 Gen2, ISO 18000-6C
- Transmission power 10 dBm to +31.5 dBm (POE + 12V ~ 48V External DC, 24V DC Universal Power Supply); +30.0 DBm to +10 dBm (POE)
- Max. Receive Sensitivity: -82 dBm
- Address: IP: Static and Dynamic
- Easy to update the frimware.
- It includes reading mode for high density tag.
- Linux 512 MB Flash / 256 MB Ram
- Supports EPCglobal LLR and RM
- Applications: Warehouse Management, Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation