With RFID printers, you can print and encode your RFID tags as easily as you would a conventional label. These printers give us the ability to encode RFID tags which can then be identified during the supply chain to optimize processes. You will obtain more security knowing the correct code and printing specs are always right. Dipole RFID offers a wide range different RFID Printer models and brands, Zebra, Toshiba, Sato, Printonix printers.
The RFID mobile printer ZQ630 are used for print and econde RFID tags and RFID labels on boxes or pallets, both new and replacement tags.DATA SHEET
Print and econder RFID tags and labels with the RFID mobile printer ZQ630 Zebra. It has a compact size to be able to move with the worker and thus improve their productivity and reduce times. It is compatible with Android, iOS and Windows. Support wifi connection.
- UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63
- Compatibility with existing Zebra RFID Printers
- Integrated RFID Reader/Encoder
- Size: 7.35 in x 6.5 in x 3.25 in / 187 mm x 165 mm x 82.5 mm
- Weight: 2.45 Ibs / 1.1 kg (with battery)
- Resolution: 203 dpi / 8 dots per mm
- Memory: 256 mb ram; 512 mb flash (standard)
- Maximum Print Width: 4.1 in / 104 mm
- Maximum Print Speed: up to 4.5 in / 115 mm per second
- Print Length: minimum: 0.5 in / 12.7 mm & maximum: 32 in / 813 mm
- Power: 6800 mAh
This printer is ideal in healtcare, transportation, logistics, manufactoring, warehouse and retail. Mark down labels, replacement tags, return labels, rfid case, pallet labels, shipping/receivin labels, forklift mount, airline baggage tags, specimen/tissue labels, hospital pharmacy labels, medical devices, asset tags, etc.
We can help you?
Find the RFID product or solution that meets your business needs.
Ask us to help you find the right decision.