Alien Technology's ALN-9654 “G” is an ultra-high-performance, general-purpose RFID inlay. It has been designed to be used on high-dielectric materials such as glass, plastics, wood, or other insulator materials. This RFID tag is optimized to enable a proper functioning across de different frequencies around the world.
- Protocols Supported: ISO/IEC 18000-6C / EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2
- Integrated Circuit: Alien Higgs-3
- Operating Frequency: 840–960 MHz
- User Memory: 512 Bits
- Recommended Storage: +77ºF [+25°C] @ 40% RH
- Applications: Windshield glass / Reusable plastic pallets / Totes and containers / Asset management / High speed motocross and triathlon tagging