The all new APR600 sets a new standard for mobile data collection and connectivity with USB, Bluetooth and WLAN. With a large Colour display, an alphanumeric keypad and an ergonomic but robust housing it is the right tool for everyday work on the farm. The new magnetic USB connection makes data transmission and charging easier than ever. The bi-directional wireless data communication offers unique possibilities in combination with smartphones and wireless networks.
The integrated dynamic DATABASE can be downloaded to the reader memory. Its information can be displayed and edited during operation.
The free AgriLink Software provided with the APR600 makes the upload of Link lists (VID, Alert) and the Download of the collected data very easy. AgriLink can export the data in Excel Format as well. For convenient power management the APR600 can be recharged from any USB power source.
The APR 600 offers the unique BI-DIRECTIONAL Mode for wireless communication with Smartphones (Bluetooth) and wireless Networks via WLAN. It uses the functionality of a smartphone or network application via the display and keyboard of the APR600. It enables a one-device operation with remote data transfer.
- Frequency 134.2 kHz (LF)
- Transponder types HDX compatible (ISO 11784/5) and FDX-B (ISO 11784/5)
- Dimensions L x W x H: 190 x 98 x 40 mm
- Weight approx. 280 g
- Read range 25 cm with HDX transponder (Ø 30 mm) and 25 cm with FDX-B Transponder (Ø 30 mm)
- Synchronization Wireless Synchronization allows the operation with other readers in close vicinity according to ISO24631-2 Interfaces USB (Virtual Comport or Mass Storage Device), Plug for external antenna, Class 1 Bluetooth module v4.1, Dual Mode: Classic (SPP, HID), BLE, WLAN 802.11: b/g/n up to 72.2 Mbps
802.11 Security: WPA2/WPA Personal, STA (Station Mode) or Soft AP, TCP or UDP protocol
- Memory 8 GB (1.000.000 records)
- 25 Tasks with 10.000 records each
- Database with 50 information for 10.000 datasets
- Power supply integrated Li-Ion battery 3.4 Ah (12.2 Wh)
- internal charging via USB in max. 4h
- with Agrident supplied PSU
- Display 2.4“ TFT (65K colours)
- Keypad 19 buttons for alphanumeric input incl.
- directional pad, “OK” button and two softkeys
- Signals 2 Status LEDs above the display
- audio speaker, vibrating motor
- Operating Temp. -20° to 60°C, -4° to 140° Fahrenheit
- Storage Temp. -20° to 60°C, –4° to 140° Fahrenheit
- Charging Temp. 0° to 45°C, 32° to 113° Fahrenheit
- Protection Level IP67