With RFID printers, you can print and encode your RFID tags as easily as you would a conventional label. These printers give us the ability to encode RFID tags which can then be identified during the supply chain to optimize processes. You will obtain more security knowing the correct code and printing specs are always right. Dipole RFID offers a wide range different RFID Printer models and brands, Zebra, Toshiba, Sato, Printonix printers.
The T800 is a high-performance desktop RFID printer, making it easy to print and encode RFID tags wherever you need them.DATA SHEET
Printronix T800 UHF RFID Printer has been designed to meet the growing demand for RFID tag encoding and printing for retail, supply chain management and healthcare to do real-time inventory or locate equipment inside the company.
- RFID UHF EPC Gen2 / ISO18000-6C
- Multi-position RFID Antenna
- Inlays On-Pitch label to 0.625 in (depending on inlay) RFID
- Label calibration
- Languages PGL, ZPL, STGL, MGL
- Counters Tracks good / overstruck labels
- Printer width: 210mm, (8.3 ")
- Printer height: 190mm, (7.5 ")
- Printer weight: 2.9Kg, (6.79 pounds)
- RFID Applications: Retail, Healthcare, Supply Chain Management, Inventories
- High performance ARM Cortex-A7
- Available in 203 DPI and 300 DPI
- Re-enforced plastic enclosure
- 128MB RAM / 128MB Flash Memory
- Transfer and direct printing
- Color 3.5in LCD nine-key control panel
- Printronix Systems Architecture (PSA)
- Max Print Speed 8 IPS @ 203 DPI, 6IPS @ 300 DPI
- Print Method Transfer and Direct
- Resolution 203 DPI / 300 DPI
- Max. Print Width 4.1" (104mm)
- Media Type Roll or Fan-Fold Labels, Tags, Paper, Film, Tickets
- Min. Media Width 0.79” (20mm)
- Max. Media Width 4.4” (112mm)
- Min. Media Length Continuous 0.25”, Tear-Off / Peel-Off 1.0”
- Max. Media Length Up to 50”
- Media Thickness 0.00236” (0.06mm) to 0.00784” (0.19mm)
Media Sensing Gap, Mark
We can help you?
Find the RFID product or solution that meets your business needs.
Ask us to help you find the right decision.