Omni-ID Exo 400 Product Description
Omni-ID’s Exo 400 High Temperature tag is an ideal solution for applications where surviving excessive heat in a rugged environment is needed.
- Operating Frequency: 865-868 MHz (ETSI) & 902-928 MHz (FCC)
- Integrated Circuit (IC): Alien Higgs 3
- Encasement: Thermoplastic cover
- Size: 37 x 14 x 7.5 mm / 1.46 x 0.55 x 0.30 in
- Optimized for metal
- Memory: 96 bits EPC, 512 bits user memory, 64 bits TID
- International Standards: EPC Class 1 Gen2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Environmental Sealing: IP68
- Operation Temperature: –20°C to +85°C
- Max temperature exposure: –20°C to +235 °C
- Application Areas: Automotive, Industry, Healthcare.