The Smartrac Block HF inlays and tags featuring NXP ICODE ILT-M IC are designed to allow close stacking or contact that confuses other inductively coupled HF and LF tags. The identification rate can be up to 800 tags in one second in a single reader’s field of view. The benefits are:
- Best performance for dense label populations.
- Reliable identification and high anti-collision rates.
- EAS capability.
- Privacy feature with 32-bit kill password.
- 32-bit password to transition into the secured state.
- Unique TID.
- ISO 18000-3 Mode 3 compliance.
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Integrated Circuit (IC): NXP ICode ILT-M
- International Standards: ISO 18000-3 Mode 3
- Antenna Size: 45 x 45 mm (1.77 x 1.77 in)
- Die-cut Size: 48 x 48 mm (1.89 x 1.89 in)
- Format: Dry, Wet
- Memory: EPC memory 240 bit/ user memory 152 bit
- Application Areas: Library and Media Management Document Tracking Pharma and Healthcare and Gaming.