Avery Dennison has created the UHF RFID tag AD-320u7, to perform identification and traceability functions in the field of general logistics. It has an integrated NXP UCODE 7 circuit, and a 128-bit memory.
- Frequency: Global (860 - 960MHz)
- Integrated Circuit: NXP UCODE 7
- Dimensions: 41.4 x 16 mm / 1.63 x 0.63 in
- EPC memory: 128 bits
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 ºC / -40 to 185 F
- International Standards: ISO-18000-6C / EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Areas of Application: Supply Chain / Retail / Inventories / Logistics / Clothing