With a NXP UCODE 8 IC and a small size (70 x 14.5 mm), the RFID UHF tag of Avery Dennison offers good performance in logistics processes and identification of clothing and household products such as small appliances, kitchen utensils, or blankets.
- Frequency: Global (860 - 960MHz)
- Integrated Circuit: NXP UCODE 8
- Dimensions: 70 x 14.5 mm / 2,756 x 0.571 in
- EPC memory: 128 bits
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85C / -40 to 185F
- International Standards: ISO-18000-6C / EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Application Areas: Clothing / Inventory / Logistics / Household Products