The RFID tag AD-237r6 from Avery Dennison has many possible applications in the field of logistics, such as inventory control (both store and warehouse), or supply chain management. Some of its application sectors are the textile industry or the identification household products (cushions, appliances, etc.). Offers two possible versions of IC: r6 & r6-P.
- Frequency: Global (860 - 960MHz)
- Integrated Circuit: Impinj Monza R6 / Impinj Monza R6-P
- Dimensions: 70 x 14.5 mm / 2,756 x 0.571 in
- EPC memory: 96 bits (R6) / 96/128 bits (R6-P)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 ºC / -40 to 185 F
- International Standards: ISO-18000-6C / EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Areas of Application: Inventory / Logistics / Supply Chain / Clothing / Household Products