This RFID tag is composed of a Glass tag and a capsule of PA6 or PPA + elastomer. The glass tag is a 12mm x 2.1mm diameter glass chip or transponder and is inserted inside the capsule. These tags are specially designed to be applied to metal surfaces such as containers, hooks, tubes, metal and plastic boxes, high temperature production processes, etc.
- Dipole Blaze-12mm-100
- Dipole Blaze-12mm-300
- Dipole Blaze-12mm-90
- Low Frequency (LF) 125 KHz to 134.2 KHz - HDX and FDX-B
- High Frequency (HF) 13.56 MHz
- Integrated circuit: EM4305, EM4102, Hi tagS2048, EL9265 thermosensor, EM4166, HTS256, HTS2048, SIC279, NTAG216
- Read only
- Polyamide (PA6) U.V. : -25ºC to 100ºC
- PPA6: -25ºC to 280ºC
- PBT: -60ºC to 90ºC
- Memory: Depending on the chip
- Dimensions: 50 x 17 x 8 mm
- Hermetically sealed
- They can be fixed with two screws or with a riveter.