The ZT610 and ZT620 RFID printers are engineered to accurately and efficiently print and encode labels for today's most advanced item-level tracking application. Built to delvider outstanding print quality under the most challenging industrial conditions.
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RAIN RFID protocols.
- Intregrated RFID system is user-upgradeable in the field on both 4'' and 6'' models.
- Adaptive Encoding Technology automatically selects optimum encode settings.
- Supports industry standard, multi-vendor, chip-based serialization
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000
- Allow users to track performance with RFID job-monitoring tools
- Resolution: 203 dpi, 300 dpi (optional) and 600 dpi (optional for ZT610 only)
- Memory: 1 gb ram, 2 gb on-board linear flash memory
- Maximum Print Width:
- ZT610: 4.09''/104 mm
- ZT620: 6.60''/168 mm
- Maximum Print Speed:
- ZT610: 14 ips/356 mm per second
- ZT620: 12 ips/305 mm per second
Applications: Manufacturing, Transportation, Healthcare and user for: Shipping and Receiving, Work-in-Progress Tracking, Document and Patient Records Management, Product ID/Serial Numbers, Inventory Management, Asset Tracking, Cross Docking, Receiving / Put-Away Labeling, Order Picking / Packing