The Zebra ZT420 printer is a very agile and efficient printer. It is built with a metal frame and double-sheet door and has USB, Bluetooth and RFID-compatible connections. It works with a revamped operating system, which is very easy to use, with extensive multilingual menu. It delivers a maximum print speed of up to 14 ips and offers a high resolution 600dpi for printing on small labels.
- Integrated encoder UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2 / ISO 18000-6C RFID.
- Prints and encodes EPC Gen 2 labels with a 16mm / .60 inch pitch
- Incorporates technology that allows to choose the optimal form of codification
- Automatic calibration for labels size 51mm / 2 "or larger.
- Varied Inlays Location Support Offering Greater Range of Flexibility
- RFID counters that track good and bad tags.
- Processes that facilitate easy RFID configuration
- Integrated ThingMagic reader / encoder