In the Food Industry, proper food safety and care requires special production processes. Dedicated time and safety regulations for each item must be strategically put in place for effective results.
Precise and time sensitive capture of data will enable you to ensure products with consistent quality.
Some data points necessary for accurate traceability in the food safety sector include:
- Consume by dates
- Proper manufacturing and packaging
- Variable weights, raw weights, and net weights
- Registration of conditions such as temperature, humidity, etc
- Time, food care requirements, and processing conditions
- Registration of movements between washing/drying phases
Key Processes where RFID Adds Value
RFID Food Safety and Care. According to the standards set by the Food Industry, two elements become virtually indispensable when capturing the data needed to ensure quality and safety:
- RFID tags fixed to crates, cages, trolleys, supports, etc.
- Data logging in doorways and other passage locations
Traceability Before and After
With Dipole RFID's custom RFID software, Data Suite, you can obtain traceability and important data before and after the production of goods. Pulling key information on lots, dates, product variables, weights, sizes and all key data points related to the product.
Dipole RFID adheres to all international standards, such as GS1, allowing you to export your products to Europe and the U.S. in compliance with European and FDA regulations.