Assets can be divided into two distinct classifications:
- RTI (Reusable Transport Items) which consists of containers, cases, crates, buckets, boxes and such elements as are used to transport products and goods with or without return.
- High Value Assets: such as elements found in IT, mobile machinery used at worksites or hospitals, jewelry.
With Dipole RFID's asset tracking solution, you can easily associate containers with their content and attributes for each asset (such as part number, expiration date, order date, order number), allowing complete control of the movement of goods and obtaining traceability.
Intelligent Asset Tracking Benefits:
- Control and real-time recording of all movements and operational tasks
- Location and comprehensive overview of asset locations at every moment
- Elimination of unproductive data recording and information handled by a human operator (remove administrative work that does not add value to the product)
- Reliable and accurate knowledge of the situation or status of each asset
- Instant and automatic doorway or gateway registration of movements between warehouses, stores or other locations
- Alerts by dates, lots or other KPI of your business
- Mobile access, allowing you to be aware of the actions of items in remote locations, get information wherever, whenever you need it
- Record temperature, humidity, environmental changes in critical processes and products
Data Suite™ Assets, Intelligent Asset Management
DataSuite, developed by Dipole RFID, is the ideal platform software that will allow the full support and tools for intelligent management of assets, providing full visibility to your items when you need it. .
Record item movements in real time without human intervention, andd gain live visibility online. Updated instantly without "batch" processes and get informed based alerts. View information where the events occur or where they need to make decisions.
Our DataSuite™ Software for Assets is designed for:
- Registration and control of wood, metal or plastic containers, including, fruit and vegetable bins.
- Cases and crates for food safety
- Trays for food processing, pharmaceutical handling
- Cages and Containers for Automotive parts
- Computer Assets (IT), for controlling computer hardware
- Containers for transporting goods
More info on Assets Software Module: see page DataSuite