The ZT400 Series RFID printer/ encoders pair UHF RFID capabilities with proven durability to help keep your critical operations running efficiently. Known as price-performance leaders in RFID labeling, the ZT400 Series RFID supports a broad range of applications across several industries.
Ideal for These Applications
- Manufacturing: item-level tagging, asset tagging, work-in-process, product ID/serial numbers, packaging labeling, receiving/putaway labeling
- Transportation & Logistics: order picking/packing, shipping/receiving, cross-docking, compliance labeling, pallet/asset tagging
- Retail: back-of-store operations, item-level tagging, distribution centers, security tagging
- Healthcare: laboratory labeling, specimen labeling, pharmacy labeling, asset management/tagging
- Integrated UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2 / ISO 18000-6C RFID encoder.
- Prints and encodes EPC Gen 2 tags with a step de16mm / .60 inch
- Incorporated technology to choose the optimum coding
- Automatic calibration label size 51mm / 2 "or larger.
- RFID processes that facilitate easy configuration
- Integrated reader / encoder ThingMagic